Friday, August 29, 2008

When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power...like God must feel when he's holding a gun.

Wow, three posts in one day! Although, in all fairness, those last two were just because I forgot to upload them on here when I wrote them like four months ago. *nods* So yeah.

But anyway...I just wanted to make a post on here stating that I finally, Finally, FINALLY opened up my new online store, Caitlin's Crafty Creations. It is super cool, and full of awesomeness and wonder. So you should definitely check it out, and probably buy lots of stuff too, because I can always use more money.

So yeah...check it out here: Caitlin's Crafty Creations

Hooray for me! And my store! And, most importantly...me! :D


(FYI, Shameless Advertising = +100000000000 Internets)


~o~*~o~
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."
-Jim on The Office

No comments: