Friday, July 31, 2009

A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. 6 feet tall, 300 pounds...it makes ice.

OH MAI GAWD I FINALLY UPDATED TO THE NEW VERSION OF BLOOGER!!!! :DDDD LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL MY NEW PAGE IS!!!! (Although, I really need to make my own background...this one is pretty okay, but I could make a way cooler one (I actually have many of the same brushes that were used to make this one), particularly if I put together a Harry Potter themed one...I'll get a move on that.) BUT ANYWHOOZLE, WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!! :DDDDD

(I will actually post more about my life later when I am not being lazy, especially since there are three new bits of AMAZING HARRY POTTER NEWS!!!! OHEMGEE!!!)

Kthxbye.

~o~*~o~

"Why are you making cupcakes when you're just gonna poop them out?"
-Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy

No comments: