Friday, November 06, 2009

Have the Rolling Stones killed.

HOLY CRAP THERE'S ANOTHER THING OVER THERE ON MY SIDEBAR. IT'S PRACTICALLY SPAM NOW.


...No, but seriously, I did add something new, and it is for your benefit as much as mine. I have no added a small Grooveshark playlist to my blog, with some of my favorite songs by my favorite artists. Currently, we've got some Jenny Owen Youngs, Iron and Wine, Manchester Orchestra, Tegan and Sara, and Christophe Willem. IT IS GREAT. Go listen to those songs. NOW.

That is all.


~o~*~o~

"Jacques a dit « cours ! »
Jacques dit « vole ! »
Mais pas le jour où je décolle
Jacques a dit « cours ! »
Jacques a dit « aime ! »
J’ai beau t’aimer, tu pars quand même
Jacques a dit « marche ! »
Jacques a dit « rêve ! »
Me fait tant marcher que j’en crève
Jacques a dit certes je lui pardonne
Jacques est un rêve pas un homme"
-Jacques A Dit, Christophe Willem

No comments: