Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can we go Catholic so we can get communion wafers and booze?

Besides all of the books I mentioned before, I am also now reading Julius Caesar by Shakespeare, and would like to begin Dante's Inferno. I swear, I always end up reading a bazillion books at once and then having to go back and re-read stuff because I forget what's going on or get it confused with whatever else I'm reading, but whatever. So far, Julius Caesar is pretty good, though I'm only a few pages into it, so I suppose I can't really judge it. But again, whatever.

Anyway, I have this really long rant that I would love to post right now, but I don't think I have the energy, nor the time for it. It has to do with society and how f****d up it is. Pardon ma francaise, but seriously, I don't think you can really make it any lesser. I am normally not a fan of that word at all, but after hearing what I have to say, you'll probably be able to see exactly why that is putting it in lamest terms. Maybe if I get around to it tomorrow, I'll write it all out during the day and post it tomorrow night. I really want to write it now, because it's been gnawing at my brain like a box of starving, crazed weasels, but like I said, I don't think I have the energy to do it right now. I would like to make it sound decent, and I think it's important to have coherent and full-functioning sentences in it, so I shall wait. The bob gammed weasels will have to gnaw at me for another night. Just prepare for a fangoriously long and horrendously one-sided and probably biased and slightly bitchy post.

Well, I should probably get a move on going to bed soon, since it's almost 2:00am again. As I have mentioned countless times, forced insomnia will be the death of me. Especially when I stay up until four in the morning and then get up again five hours later. Blargh. But that's what happens when you're really busy and can only get online late at night. Once again, whatever. Good night to the three people (if even that) that actually read this retarded thing.

When every word you ever said came true
All I missed
In all of this was you
- Project 86, A Shadow On Me

No comments: